This Privacy Notice will notify you of what personal information is collected from you through the Platform, how it is used and with whom it may be shared, as well as how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may not elect to use either the Website or any of the Applications; if you do not agree with these policies and practices, you should immediately refrain from using the Website and you should remove and cease to use any of our Applications. This Privacy Notice may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Platform after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check back periodically for updates.
This Privacy Notice applies only to the Website, Applications, and Platform and the Organization’s collection, use, disclosure, and protection of your data. It does not apply to third party websites, applications, or services.
Types of Information Collected and Processes for Collection
The Efinair Myjets collects information about you and your use of the Website, Applications, and Platform through various means, including when you provide information to us and when we automatically collect information about you when you access, use, or interact with the Platform. Such processing is necessary to provide you with the Platform.
By using the Website and Platform, you acknowledge that Efinair MyJets will use your information in the Malaysia and any other country where the the comany operates. Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside. We will transfer personal information only to these countries to which we are permitted by law to transfer personal information, and we will take steps to ensure that your personal information continues to enjoy appropriate protections. Please read on to learn more about how we protect personal information that’s transferred outside of Malaysia.
The types of information the Efinar MyJets n may collect about you include:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We process the information you provide to us on the legal basis of the Efinair MyJets’ s legitimate interests in providing the function or service you requested. We may rely on alternate legal bases where appropriate, such as your consent to certain types of processing.
- Account Information: In some instances, certain Platform users may register for an account (a “Platform Account”). We do not require you to register to use our Platform. However if you do register a Platform Account, you will gain access to those areas and features of the Platform that require registration. The Efinair MyJets will collect certain information about you in connection with your registration for a Platform Account, which may include personal data and other information such as a username and password.
- Post-Graduate Services: In some instances and if you consent to such services, when you have graduated from our programme we may collect certain information (including the title and the compensation details) from you and your employer on your performance and progress so that we can stay in touch and monitor the results of your employment pursuits.
- Correspondence Information: If you apply for a job, sign up, email us, subscribe to our newsletters, distributions, or mailing lists, or donate through the Platform, we may keep your message, postal address, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number, social security number, notes/comments, job title, employer, employer type, employer size, country in which your employer is headquartered, areas of interest, source of referral, and contact information to respond to your requests, provide the requested services, and to provide notifications or other correspondences to you. If you do not want to receive communications from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail requesting the same to firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the unsubscribe instructions found in any e-mail we send. If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling our phone number provided above. Please note requests to remove your email address from our lists may take some time to fulfil. We may also still contact you as needed to provide important announcements or notifications regarding the Platform.
- Support Information: You may provide information to us via a support request submitted through the Platform or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will use this information to assist you with your support request and may maintain this information to assist you or other users with support requests. Please do not submit any information to us via a support submission, including confidential or sensitive information that you do not wish for the Organization or our service providers to have access to or use in the future in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice.
- Form Information: We may use forms to request certain information from you on the Platforms, such as your contact information to assist with contacts or job applications. This information may include personal data.
We may allow visitors to provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Platform, or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users on the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
INFORMATION WE GATHER THROUGH AUTOMATED COLLECTION
As you navigate through and interact with the Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to and uses of the Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform (including your IP address, browsing and navigation patterns, click stream data, device metrics, etc.)
- Information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: (1) estimate our audience size and usage patterns, (2) store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Platform according to your individual interests, (3) speed up your searches, (4) recognize you when you return to our Website, (5) optimize your user experience across the Platform.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Efinair MyJets, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Unique Identifiers: When you use or access the Platform, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “Unique Identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). A Unique Identifier may remain on your device persistently, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Websites. Some features of the Platform may not function properly if use or availability of Unique Identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Analytics Information: We use data analytics to ensure site functionality and improve the Platform. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to understand the functionality of the Platform on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the Platform, what happens within the Platform, aggregated usage, performance data, app errors and debugging information, and where the Platform were downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information that you submit within the mobile application.
- Log File Information: When you use our Platform, we may receive log file information such as your IP address, browser type, access times, domain names operating system, the referring web page(s), pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We receive log file data when you interact with our Platform, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Platform, or interact with our email notifications. The My uses log file data to provide, understand, and improve our Websites, and to customize the content we show you. The Organization may link this log file to other information the Organization collects about you via the Platform.
- Public Information: The Organization may also collect information about you from publicly available sources. Information you make publicly available in any public or open forum, such as on a social network, may be considered public information for the purposes of this Privacy Notice, and may be accessed and collected by the Organization. Please be aware that any content or information you share with or provide to third parties using or related to your use of the Platform is neither private, nor confidential. The Organization is not responsible for any content or information you post or share with third parties. If you do not wish for certain information to be public, please do not share it.
Any information that we collect automatically may be paired with personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We process the information we collect about you automatically on the legal basis of the Organization’s legitimate interests in providing the function or service you requested. We may rely on alternate legal bases where appropriate, such as your consent to certain types of processing.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we receive about you for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. We process certain personal data received about you through our Platform on the legal basis of the Efinair MyJets ’s legitimate interests in providing the Platform and its functionality to you. Such processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Organization or by our Service Providers related to the Platform. Where appropriate, we may rely on alternate legal bases, such as your consent to certain types of processing, or where such processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: (1) to present our Platform and its contents to you, including to optimize the use of our Platform and its interface, (2) to provide you with communications, information or services, including those that you request from us, (3) to analyze your use of the Platform in order to update, modify, improve, tailor, customize, or otherwise adjust the Platform and its features (4) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, (5) if you have registered for a Platform Account, to provide you with notices about your account, (6) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, (7) to notify you about changes to our Platform or any services we offer or provide though it, (8) to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform, (9) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, (10) or any other purpose with your consent.
The following table provides legal basis identifications for certain uses of your information.
Efinair MyJets follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information. .
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Efinair MyJets has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Efinair MyJets does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.